PPRC is committed to providing current research and education to mental health & healthcare providers, home visitors, therapists, and other caregivers who have direct contact with pregnant women or new mothers.
- The Pregnancy and Postpartum Resource Center Brochure – Front Side
- The Pregnancy and Postpartum Resource Center Brochure – Back Side
- Print as many as you would like, using color printers or grayscale settings. If you would like to receive some pre-printed and folded brochures for your practice, please call us at (913) 677-1300 or at (866) 363-1300 in Kansas or Missouri.
- MedEdppd.org is a great resource for both professionals and clients/patients. It provides information on diagnosis and treatment of postpartum depression, current research in this field of medicine, as well as CME and additional tools for providers.
- WomensMentalHealth.org is the website for the Massachusetts General Women’s Mental Health Program.
- MotherRisk.org is the link to the Mother Risk Program.
- The Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Screening Scale
- Reproduce as needed, citing the copyright information
- A score of 11 or more indicates depression. Patients who score a 9-10 are at great risk for depression or may be experiencing mild symptoms.
- Be sure to look at item 10, a screening question for suicidal ideations. If your client/patient has marked a 2 or higher on this item, she needs immediate referral for a mental health evaluation.